Saturday, December 7, 2013

Thanksgiving Weekend

Better late than never, here is a peek of my Thanksgiving weekend: Held at my mom's house {South FL} filled with friends, family and most importantly giving thanks and glory to God!



My favorite person! aka my Abuelita
Yummy food
Christmas Tree

Thanksgiving table for 40...yes 40!

 Here are some pictures of the Christmas Decor going on at my house:

Family Room and a melted Pina Colada
My skinny tree which I did not realize was skinny until I got home. But it's okay... I grew to love it.


Best part for last :: Saw "Best Man Holiday" at iPic with my twinny [who lives in CT]. Seriously the best movie theater- Big comfy seats that recline all the way, blankets, pillows, free popcorn during the previews and of course...FOOD!


She even gave me an early Christmas gift!
To replace my old $5 studs which were sadly falling apart and peeling.




No comments:

Post a Comment